HI I'm Kata, your USAC Cycling Certified and IMBA Level 1 coach. Drawing from over 16 years of experience on the trail with mountain biking and trail running I started at the beginner level and advanced to pro cross country riding and endurance riding. Racing in the pro circuit since 2011, I have been fortunate to travel to many places all over the world. The skills and knowledge gained over the years combined with my true passion to help others succeed has led me to the life of coaching. Not just coaching, but mentoring, teaching, and inspiring others. When I empower others, I find I'm empowered in return.
When you're with Coach Kata, you are provided a full service coach to be by your side, to assist in empowering yourself in the sport of mountain biking. I sit with you to understand your unique motivations, your strengths and weaknesses. I take the time to understand your goals and I create a path for you to achieve those goals. Each of us is unique, don't settle for a cookie cutter approach, allow me to customize your strategies for success and then be there to guide you. I look forward to working with clients that want to hone in on their trail expertise and who desire the best within themselves. I look forward to making the road fun as well as highly rewarding.
Mountain Bike Coach - full service
Full service mentoring and coaching.
- Ongoing goal analysis and development
- A Training Peaks paid account
- Dynamic and creative training plans created 3-4 weeks out and adjusted proactively by the week for unforeseen circumstances
- Field testing
- Feedback and guidance on workouts weekly
- 2 hours of email support and training feedback
- A weekly phone call, athlete initiated, for items that need attention to and/or questions to be answered.
- A pre and post phone call, athlete initiated, for all A and B level priority races
- Articles of interest from my own readings sent via email to proactively bring topics up for discussion as needed
- Guidance, support, motivation and inspiration to be the best version of yourself
- A coach that is available and responds within 24 hours to athlete initiated correspondence
- T Shirt and Trucker Hat upon sign on
Mountain Bike Coach - Custom Training Plan
Need a custom plan to reach your goals, but want to work the plan yourself?
- Goal analysis and development
- Dynamic and creative training plans created 1 month out in Training Peaks (does not include a paid TP account)
- A monthly phone call for feedback and guidance
- Merchandise available for discounted purchase
$125 a month
One-On-One and small group Skill Development
- Skills sessions catered to individual needs.
$85 first hour, $30 additional hours. (individual)
$65 per person for 3 hours, minimum 3 persons.
USAC Cycling Level 3 - 2017
IMBA Level 1 Certification - 2017
NICA Level 1 - 2017
Crossfit Level 1 Trainer - 2018
Training Peaks Level 1 - 2018
Personal Athletic Accomplishments
2/16/2018 24 Hours of Old Pueblo 1st Women's Quad
11/14/2017 12 Hour of Fury 1st Woman's Quad
7/10/2017 BC Bike Race, 7 Day Stage 1st Female Duo
5/6/2017 Chino Grinder 110M 5th Overall
5/13/2017 MBAA Flagstaff 1st Pro
6/3/2017 MBAA Flagstaff 6'er 1st place Solo
3/10/2017 Cactus Cup 6th, Pro
2/11/2017 MBAA Havasu 1st, Pro
1/21/2016 Prickly Pear Pedal 1st Overall
1/14/2016 MBAA McDowell 1st, Pro
12/8/2016 Dawn to Dusk 1st in 4man Coed
11/12/2016 Cave Creek Classic 1st Overall
11/24/2016 12 House of Fury 1st in Female Duo
7/20/2016 Fire on the Rim 1st Solo
6/18/2016 24 Hrs Enchanted Forest 1st 5 Man CoEd
3/21/2016 Beti Bike Bash 2nd Pro
2/13/2016 12 Hours of Fury 1st, Female Duo
1/30/2016 MBAA Estrella 1st, Pro
1/16/2016 MBAA McDowell 3rd, Pro